Need quick advice on Pashmy

Yeah I agree with swan1. The pashmy going on sale at outlets for like 300- 400 per bag a while back. The bauletto was about $365-400. But of course, outlet shopping means you don't get the latest colours so it really depends on your priorities.

hi again,

you're right the outlet prices are probably better depending on stock and color. the bag i am looking at is the havy hobo on nm.com. Not sure how popular that color is. I know I don't care for black or beige. I've considered this bag before and well since its on sale, I believe it's my calling :biggrin:

If only I can find an extra promo code, that would totally seal the deal.

hi again,

you're right the outlet prices are probably better depending on stock and color. the bag i am looking at is the havy hobo on nm.com. Not sure how popular that color is. I know I don't care for black or beige. I've considered this bag before and well since its on sale, I believe it's my calling :biggrin:

The Navy Pashmys got marked way down at the outlet, seems it was not a popular color. Call the outlets, they may have some Navy left!

hi again,

I've been told that Tod's in Singapore are cheaper than NM. It might be comparable with the outlets though. I didn't check out the prices on the Pashmys but I know they're on 40% sale. I'm here for a few more days and if I've got abit of time, will swing by to check it out.

Do you ever see the black Pashmy hobos at the outlets? I purchased one from BG and needed to know if I could get one somewhere else for a little less.

Also I've noticed Tod's nylon is really soft, a lot softer than my Prada nylon bags. Is it made differently and what about durability? TIA! I've only owned a G bag so this is my first Tod's nylon bag.