Need pinions on Hayden-Harnett Clutch Wallet colors... thanks!

Thanks for replying Munchkin - I'll quote you when I have to answer the question in the future if I may. I don't know why I am so hesitant in whole heartedly recommending it even though I do really like it - and am glad that you can.

The other thing madaboutdarcy - have you studied the dimensions? I actually think that it a great size - you get a lot of wallet - but it is bigger than I expected it to be...

LOL @ Munchkin :smile: thanks. I think I *will* take the Lead over the Goldrush.

treesrgreen, yes, I actually want a larger wallet (I currently use a French one)
with more of the slots for cards etc. :smile:

I've had the goldrush wallet for about a year and a half, with daily use (and abuse) it is holding up beautifully. It is not blingy at all, although BOTH photos are accurate. In normal use, it is a soft neutral almost saddle color with a sheen; with a flash, the metallic shines.

Lead is also a beautiful color and has held up to my mother's daily wear (Big Mimi) for two warm seasons.

Really, I don't think you could go wrong. You might ask yourself whether you prefer warm colors (goldrush) or cool colors (lead) and go from there.