Need pictures of sloane interior...

bextasy

<3's TPF
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
I am still thinking about getting the ottone sloane... I went and saw it at the store a while ago and i love it. I could not put it down. i just realized I have NO idea what the inside looks like! This will be my first BV so i am clueless to the insides.. Does anyone have any pictures of it? If not can somebody please tell me if their are any pockets, cell holders or compartments? Thank you!! :yes:

I purchased this bag in ottone a month ago. It's a beaut! The interior is mainly a light beige suede topped by a leather lining the same color as the exterior. And it does have only one long interior zipped pocket.

It is by far my favorite Bottega! I adore the Sloane shape (hobo style, but shallow enough not to droop). It is this color, however, that makes it special. The ottone color (a taupe/bronze shade) was only introduced once before, and came as a surprise to boutiques this season, featured only in the cabat and Sloane styles. No one knows when or if it will return again.

I fell in love immediately, searched high and low to find it in Saks, NM, etc., but could only locate it in the BV boutique. You should LOVE this bag! Good luck!

(BTW, there is an excellent photo of this bag and color on the Reference Library thread.)

hi bextasy, here are pix of my sloane's innards... hope it helps you with your decision!

Attachments

• DSC02822.jpg
    DSC02822.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC02823.jpg
    DSC02823.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC02824.jpg
    DSC02824.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 107