Need pictures of a Coqueliot RGGH Money Wallet please?!

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
Hi, I'm considering buying a Coqueliot RGGH Money Wallet, but the website doesn't have a picture for it. Did anybody buy it and can share a picture in a few different light settings? Is coqueliot more of an orange-red or does it have pink/purple undertones? I prefer pink/purple undertones in red colors, but I'm hesitant to purchase because I'm not quite sure what to imagine...

Hi, I'm considering buying a Coqueliot RGGH Money Wallet, but the website doesn't have a picture for it. Did anybody buy it and can share a picture in a few different light settings? Is coqueliot more of an orange-red or does it have pink/purple undertones? I prefer pink/purple undertones in red colors, but I'm hesitant to purchase because I'm not quite sure what to imagine...
HI BELLA , I PURCHASED A ZIP AROUND coquelicot rggh money last week, it is just a poppy and beautiful red, love it to pieces
003-14.jpg

015-7.jpg

That is so pretty, Thank You Chloe!
I saw it on Diabro, but their picture is so orange and bleached out, it scared me lol... One of the reasons I was asking for IRL pics :smile:
Do you guys think it will hold up well over time? This is truly a great color! I'm gonna have to order one!