Need picture taking help!

1. I am going to sell one of my bags. I have taken all of the pics, but I can't seem to get a good pic of the inside tag - the camera reflects in it or the ceiling, the walls. Any advice on how to do this? I know if I don't post a pic of the tag I will be asked for it, and saying I can't get a clear shot sounds lame.

Any help is appreciated. THANKS!!!!

2. Can't you take a pic of the tag without the flash?

3. Everything reflects, even w/o the flash - the tag is so shiny, LOL!!! It's like a mirror.

4. put your digicam into auto flash and macro focus:graucho: or if it still can't capture, turn off the flash and put it macro focus:graucho:

5. What I normally do is go in a overcast area, and try my best to focus and capture it without a flash, it usually takes a couple of shots until you get a good one.

6. Does your camera setting have a close-up option - usially a little flower icon denotes it.

7. Maybe it's just me but I really don't mind pics of the tag with reflections of the camera or other things, as long as the engravings are clear and in-focus. Definitely use the close-up option if you have it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice