Need PICS please! Nimubs PM vs. Bal GH City or MC Speedy

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Hey y'all- I have been drooooooooling over this PM bag for months now and I have the chance to get one! :nuts:

But- since I'm here in Alaska, and there are NO designer boutiques whatsoever- pictures on the forum help but I need more visuals--- if ANYBODY has a Nimbus PM and either a Balenciaga GH City or a MC Speedy can you PLEASE post pictures of them side by side and a top view also?

:flowers:

I'd appreciate it so much... thanks guys- :girlsigh:

Here is what I've found and thanks to my superior Paint skills- :roflmfao: I've come up with this: Thanks to keokicat -- she's the same height as me- 5'4"...

nimbuses.jpg

Oh--- those are keokicat's pictures--- but since we are the same height--- perhaps GM is better for me?

Anybody out there with Bal City's or even Speedy 30's that have this bag?

dudes- sorry for the confusing post. I should have said- the bal and speedy are a couple bags I have in my possession to compare too through pictures.

:blush: MC speedy just couldn't be sold- it's too pretty IRL- plus my color combo is special. :love: :heart:

so- anybody got a Nimbus PM and a Bal City or Speedy 30/MC Speedy? Even Chanel small DS tote?

:flowers: THANK YOU!

I think you should get the GM. I tried both PM and GM on at the store and the PM doesn't have that look where it sags, it just stays in a weird shape and it's very small and I'm short! The GM looked much better, loved the look on it and the way it falls and it felt more comfortable. I think this is the kind of bag that has to be tried on :/ Sorry I'm not much help with pics lol

I say Bal for sure over the speedy - the nimbus is cute for sure... but if you don't have a bal or if you don't have a city - you're missing out. A city goes with ALOT more outfits and styles than the MC speedy imo. City on my for reference:
mebalenciagafendimodel.jpg

Though is RH hardwear - the great thing, imo, about the city is that it can be work 3 ways - and each look is so different and goes with so many different looks!

I think you should get the GM. I tried both PM and GM on at the store and the PM doesn't have that look where it sags, it just stays in a weird shape and it's very small and I'm short! The GM looked much better, loved the look on it and the way it falls and it felt more comfortable. I think this is the kind of bag that has to be tried on :/ Sorry I'm not much help with pics lol

Thanks Habibty- I think I'm leaning more towards the GM now anyways--- since the Bal City I have is perfect- but I used to own a Legacy Coach Shoulder and even that was great too...

so confusing when you live nowhere near stores that carry LV!!

I say Bal for sure over the speedy - the nimbus is cute for sure... but if you don't have a bal or if you don't have a city - you're missing out. A city goes with ALOT more outfits and styles than the MC speedy imo. City on my for reference:

Though is RH hardwear - the great thing, imo, about the city is that it can be work 3 ways - and each look is so different and goes with so many different looks!

Thanks- looks great on ya- I already have one- Violet GSH City and need pictures of a City next to a Nimbus PM-

Looks so sunny and warm- lol~ it's freeezing out there today! :rolleyes:

Thanks- looks great on ya- I already have one- Violet GSH City and need pictures of a City next to a Nimbus PM-

Looks so sunny and warm- lol~ it's freeezing out there today! :rolleyes:

Oh, if you already have a city then go with the nimbus.

That's actually a picture from the summer - it's like 20 degrees in NY right now, lol

Ooh okay.. Well, I personally think the Nimbus GM is monstrous! LOL.. It is HUGE IRL, just my opinion though.. I would get the PM if I was you. Sorry no pictures for comparison =(

I'm sure someone on here would have a picture of a Nimbus PM and a speedy 30 side by side.. just dunno who! lol