Need PICS please! Nimubs PM vs. Bal GH City or MC Speedy

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Barrow, Alaska
Hey y'all- I have been drooooooooling over this PM bag for months now and I have the chance to get one! :nuts:

But- since I'm here in Alaska, and there are NO designer boutiques whatsoever- pictures on the forum help but I need more visuals--- if ANYBODY has a Nimbus PM and either a Balenciaga GH City or a MC Speedy can you PLEASE post pictures of them side by side and a top view also?

:flowers:

I'd appreciate it so much... thanks guys- :girlsigh:

Here is what I've found and thanks to my superior Paint skills- :roflmfao: I've come up with this: Thanks to keokicat -- she's the same height as me- 5'4"...

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Barrow, Alaska
Oh--- those are keokicat's pictures--- but since we are the same height--- perhaps GM is better for me?

Anybody out there with Bal City's or even Speedy 30's that have this bag?

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Barrow, Alaska
dudes- sorry for the confusing post. I should have said- the bal and speedy are a couple bags I have in my possession to compare too through pictures.

:blush: MC speedy just couldn't be sold- it's too pretty IRL- plus my color combo is special. :love: :heart:

so- anybody got a Nimbus PM and a Bal City or Speedy 30/MC Speedy? Even Chanel small DS tote?

:flowers: THANK YOU!

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Qatar
I think you should get the GM. I tried both PM and GM on at the store and the PM doesn't have that look where it sags, it just stays in a weird shape and it's very small and I'm short! The GM looked much better, loved the look on it and the way it falls and it felt more comfortable. I think this is the kind of bag that has to be tried on :/ Sorry I'm not much help with pics lol

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
I say Bal for sure over the speedy - the nimbus is cute for sure... but if you don't have a bal or if you don't have a city - you're missing out. A city goes with ALOT more outfits and styles than the MC speedy imo. City on my for reference:

Though is RH hardwear - the great thing, imo, about the city is that it can be work 3 ways - and each look is so different and goes with so many different looks!

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Barrow, Alaska
I think you should get the GM. I tried both PM and GM on at the store and the PM doesn't have that look where it sags, it just stays in a weird shape and it's very small and I'm short! The GM looked much better, loved the look on it and the way it falls and it felt more comfortable. I think this is the kind of bag that has to be tried on :/ Sorry I'm not much help with pics lol
Thanks Habibty- I think I'm leaning more towards the GM now anyways--- since the Bal City I have is perfect- but I used to own a Legacy Coach Shoulder and even that was great too...

so confusing when you live nowhere near stores that carry LV!!

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Barrow, Alaska
I say Bal for sure over the speedy - the nimbus is cute for sure... but if you don't have a bal or if you don't have a city - you're missing out. A city goes with ALOT more outfits and styles than the MC speedy imo. City on my for reference:

Though is RH hardwear - the great thing, imo, about the city is that it can be work 3 ways - and each look is so different and goes with so many different looks!

Thanks- looks great on ya- I already have one- Violet GSH City and need pictures of a City next to a Nimbus PM-

Looks so sunny and warm- lol~ it's freeezing out there today! :rolleyes:

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
Thanks- looks great on ya- I already have one- Violet GSH City and need pictures of a City next to a Nimbus PM-

Looks so sunny and warm- lol~ it's freeezing out there today! :rolleyes:
Oh, if you already have a city then go with the nimbus.

That's actually a picture from the summer - it's like 20 degrees in NY right now, lol

scarlett13

Oct 14, 2007
Ooh okay.. Well, I personally think the Nimbus GM is monstrous! LOL.. It is HUGE IRL, just my opinion though.. I would get the PM if I was you. Sorry no pictures for comparison =(

I'm sure someone on here would have a picture of a Nimbus PM and a speedy 30 side by side.. just dunno who! lol