Need opinions!

CambodianAmor

Apr 22, 2014
Hello guys I need some opinions of two tory burch crossbodys I'm interested in, but I can't decide on one. The input from everyone would be greatly appreciated! (:

Amanda round crossbody
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406420530.958009.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1406420543.175713.jpg

Thea crossbody
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406420568.454667.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1406420576.294241.jpg

BRiTTANY❁

I know the Amanda is a big Tory favorite but I have been partial to the Thea's for a long time. The Thea's seem to have a more timeless look. I love the big tassel and even though it's embroidered, the logo still stands out quite nicely. I also worry about the durability of the metal Amanda logo - maybe others here can speak to it - but how easy would the metal scratch? One scratch on it and it could really ruin the look of the bag.

Another thing I keep in mind is what other colors the bags come in - if you know you're wanting another color at some point in the future that only comes in one of the styles - get the other bag that way you won't have two of the exact same bag!

Just my two cents. Let us know which one you pick!

I have a Thea Satchel in black and an Amanda wallet in the camel/tan color. I personally prefer the look of the Thea. I think the tassel in gorgeous and the logo isn't as "in your face" as the Amanda. Also, the gold parts around the logo on my wallet have started to rub off or fade...it is now more of a bronze color than gold, but I have had it for 1.5 yr.