Need opinions!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to decide between three bags, and other's opinions would be awesome.

Thanks!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like the first one, the Tiffany. My second choice would be the last one, the Margot I believe it's called.

3. 1st,3rd,2nd

4. :tup:

5. 3rd definitely, then 1st and 2nd

6. Love the style of the 1st one.

7. I like #1 the best. Don't care for #3 at all (sorry!). I'm undecided on #2!

8. I like the 3rd one cause of the color, the 2nd one cause of the style. and the 1st one is just ok.

9. I like the 1st and 3rd one! :tup:

10. Thanks everyone! I think I'll probably go with the Goldenbleu tiffany model (#1)...well that is if I don't stop myself from buying ANOTHER bag, haha.

11. I agree 1st and 2nd I like!

12. I like the 1st! The 3rd just pips the 2nd for me because of the colour, so I'd rank them as:

1st, 3rd, 2nd.

13. #1 ,#2 then #3

14. #1, #3, then #2. Maybe you should add a poll to the post. Would make it easier to sort through the responses. Clutches are hot! Good luck!

15. I'd go w/ the tiffany clutch! I wanted to buy some during goldenbleu's sale a few months ago, but all the colors i wanted sold out :sad: