Need Opinions

lark_lulu

Apr 21, 2008
I need a milk chocolate bag but I'm too undecided to purchase a high end bag at the moment and I'm sick of my old Prada; a clutch might be a temporary solution and the maximum amount I am willing to pay is $200. Below is a Mike&Chris for every day wear, again, I'm uncertain yet I like the size. Please be blunt and share your thoughts, also all suggestions for other models and brands are welcome.
Thanks!

MC-1.jpg

MC-2.jpg

MC-3.jpg

MC-4.jpg

[coco];6140375 said:
By the way - I really like the Mike&Chris.... if you want a $200 I think it is pretty good!! Plus you do have the option of the shoulder strap too.

Yes.

Well I am surprised by your comments. I like this little bag but I'm still not convinced; I still have a few days to think about it. ;)

I am not a clutch girl but this looks versatile,
----------------------------------------------------------
I am not a clutch girl either (don't like having to hold the bag all the time... I feel it's crippling) however, as mentioned, this one is versatile.

Still, $200 is a nice budget. I am pretty sure there should be a huge variety to choose from. Since it is not my style I don't have anything in my mind, otherwise I would post some suggestions. Sorry
sad.gif

----------------------------------------------------------
I am not a clutch girl either (don't like having to hold the bag all the time... I feel it's crippling) however, as mentioned, this one is versatile.

Still, $200 is a nice budget. I am pretty sure there should be a huge variety to choose from. Since it is not my style I don't have anything in my mind, otherwise I would post some suggestions. Sorry :sad:

Actually, $200 is a very small budget for me and that is why I thought, a clutch could be an temporary alternative, until I decide on a high end bag--I know I will wear and love. I'm also willing to look at indie's bags but where I am located, there is not a vast choice, and ordering through a US store will cost me a bundle in Canadian duties.