Need Opinions: Used Pillow Bag Too Worn?

Hi there,

Can you wonderful ladies please offer your opinions? Is this used pillow bag worth it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281352118521?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I would definitely make a lower offer, but I'm wondering if it's in too bad condition to be worth spending a good chunk of money on. I'm particularly concerned about the scratches on the outside. Do you think those could be repaired?

Thanks!

Personally would pass on this bag because too many issues that would
not work for me.

The scratches may be able to be fixed but you are going to spend some
money on that for repair & it may not come out to your liking

I'd wait for something else to turn up..

Hi there,

Can you wonderful ladies please offer your opinions? Is this used pillow bag worth it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281352118521?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I would definitely make a lower offer, but I'm wondering if it's in too bad condition to be worth spending a good chunk of money on. I'm particularly concerned about the scratches on the outside. Do you think those could be repaired?

Thanks!
I agree, especially since it's a common color. If it were an unusual seasonal color that is hard to find, then I might go ahead. But ebano pillows should come up again at some point.

Seller call this GREAT CONDITION? Holy moses. ::shaking head:: It took great force to break that inside zipper pull - I wonder if the bag was run over or something. Geez. There's damage that we can't see, I'm sure.

As you've probably already decided, I'm late to this party, but I'd pass on this bag, too.

Seller call this GREAT CONDITION? Holy moses. ::shaking head:: It took great force to break that inside zipper pull - I wonder if the bag was run over or something. Geez. There's damage that we can't see, I'm sure.

As you've probably already decided, I'm late to this party, but I'd pass on this bag, too.

I know, it's ridiculous! What would be considered bad condition??

I stuck with good ol' Ebano. My other two non-BV crossbody bags are black. I don't wear a lot of brown, but along with black it seems the most versatile for my wardrobe, which tends to me mostly blues, greys and purples, without being too matchy-matchy.

YellowLabKiss, don't you have a violet pillow? If I ever found that, I'd snatch it up!