Need Opinions re the Graffiti Speedy 30... Yay or nay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
    Hi LV boys and gals,

This is my first time posting in the LV forum so please be gentle with me :graucho:

I havent been much of a LV fan but recently the graffiti speedy has been growing on me :smile: So I would like some advice on what you think of the bag.

I searched on the LV sub forum and dont see much of it here? I wanted to check the colors for reference and my preferred color is Orange (Too gorgy :biggrin:??). What colors are there available?

Any opinions are greatly appreciated here!

P.S. Is this a past collection and if its still available in stores?

P.S.S Forgive me if a similar thread was posted. I just couldnt find it on the search tool.

Thanks all!

2. The Graffiti line includes Orange, Green, and Pink. Orange is most readily available. This collection is seasonal, and super hot. I say yay!

3. I say Yay! i have the orange and ADORE it! It is so eye-catching and head-turning! Go for it!

Attached Files:

• 073.JPG
      073.JPG
      File size:
      191.2 KB
      Views:
  4. Thanks!! Is it still available in stores?

5. Haha! I LOVE enablers :nuts:! Thanks for the pic!!!

6. Go for it while you can still find it and don't have to pay over retail for it.

7. Hmmmmm there might be a chance. Although I heard all graffiti items would be pulled by the end of June. But maybe! They will eventually all be sent to NY. It is available on LV.com though!

8. I have the orange grafitti speedy and love it!

9. I am going to be the annoying one here and say I'm not that big of a fan of the graffiti speedies. I prefer the way the line looks in the NF / SLGs. I feel like the font is too small on the speedies and it looks wayyy too busy. That's just me though! If you love it, get it!

10. I think the pink one is the prettiest among all colours. It's definitely a seasonal piece (like the roses) so it depends on whether you like the design and can pull it off well. Personally I find the grafitti too bold/loud for my liking but I think it looks great on some people.

11. I'm not a fan. Way too much of everything going on. I prefer more subtle items. If you feel the need the ask, I have a feeling you might not feel comfortable wearing it.

12. if i had the money, i would definitely add it to my collection! but it's not something i would easily save up my money for... it's definitely a statement piece with the neon colors. nothing screams lv than the graffiti speedy. if you're into poppy colors and statement pieces, i would say go for it! but if you're the conservative person... i would highly recommend not to because this bag is so not conservative! hahaha i think i like it because the lack of seeing it. the only time i saw this bag was a FAKE >.< also, you should check out your wardrobe first.... see how the graffiti speedy (whichever color your prefer) can easily be matched with outfits. if you're having trouble, then i wouldn't get the bag.

13. I got a NF but sold it quickly because after I used it a few times I felt so uncomfortable with it as it's so loud. The speedy is a little too much for me, but if you feel like you have to ask then you most likely feel awkward with it.

14. I love my graffiti speedy and I'm not a "flashy" person. I have heard that the LV Soho in NY still has graffiti items. Go for it!

15. I really don´t like the graffiti line, it´s way too loud for me though I am a very colourful person. I prefer the roses. I wish I could own sth roses, but Alma pomme was first choice for me.