need opinions- re: agenda

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
hi!

i bought myself a monogram agenda recently. but lately i've been thinking i have too much mono. bh, speedy, groom cles, zippy groom. i have bought a little damier- cles and trousse. but i really love epi. i esp love myrtille epi. i like red too. and toledo blue.

anyway i was thinking maybe i should sell the mono agenda and buy a myrtille one. i *might* be getting a damier speedy and i am deciding what, if anything, i want for the holidays- maybe a red passy.

what do you think will go best? a myrtille agenda? red? damier? i have a myrtille checkbook cover but i keep it in my zippy wallet.

i want something that will go but i can't figure out what will.

help!

thanks!

red epi agenda for all your bags would be fab!:love:
myrtille as swcond safer choice, but the red would be great with mono or damier.
good luck!

Let's not rule out vernis!! Vernis items really pack a punch of color to any of the LV lines. The much-anticipated candy apple red is coming out in February, but there's the Rouge (if you can still find one) and Framboise that look shiny and happy with everything.

it's just sooooo much mono, no?

i'm not sure how i'd like vernis. right now i have a ks gold agenda and i hate it. scratched sooooo easily. i want something super durable.

it's just sooooo much mono, no?

i'm not sure how i'd like vernis. right now i have a ks gold agenda and i hate it. scratched sooooo easily. i want something super durable.

I don't think so but I carry a lot of mono together. I think it looks very classy with everything matching! Right now I am carrying the manhattan PM with my mono cosmetic pouch, my groom agenda (still mono) and my wappity. I usually also carry my pouchette floretine but it's too tight in this bag.

here's a question. i am now leaning towards red. but if i get a red epi bag or even a damier speedy won't it blend in since the lining is red?

I think the Vernis is pretty durable, thankfully! Mine's stayed 2 semesters in my bookbag everyday and been pressed on by chunky books, moved against by spiral notebooks, sat below lunch containers and not a chip, dent or mark I see on it!

I am more matching too - I have the mono agenda, mono PTI and Mono comsmetic case, with mono groom cles - in my mono bags - I like how it looks - but you're right - it IS a lot of mono.

I love the red epi - that would pack a punch of color and still go with all your bags. I looked at the red when I bought my mono agenda, but I was worried about wear on the corners and I knew the mono would be so durable. I'm really hard on things like wallets and agendas (on the agenda - I work in the legal field and I use it so much).

If you like the color though, I like the epi red (or blue) - but love Mandarin too.