Need opinions please!

Sep 8, 2010
My husband says that I can never make up my mind.....I think that is true!! I think I have and then I go to TPF and see everyone's reveals and start to wonder, should I have gotten this or that!! As most of you know I purchased the BC Molly a few weeks ago, but then I read about the handle issue:sad:. I then began to look at the Saffaino collection and the mini tanner. I was wondering should I keep Molly in BC, exchange for Mini tanner (not sure of color yet) or Saffaino tote or small bag in either vermillion or colbolt-probably vermillion). I also saw someone in the mall last night with the vermillion tote and the poppy flower scarf on her and it was awesome!!! I have just started into the Legacy collection- BC Molly, BC penny, and Congac soft wallet. What are your thought please?? Help a girl out!!!

My husband says that I can never make up my mind.....I think that is true!! I think I have and then I go to TPF and see everyone's reveals and start to wonder, should I have gotten this or that!! As most of you know I purchased the BC Molly a few weeks ago, but then I read about the handle issue:sad:. I then began to look at the Saffaino collection and the mini tanner. I was wondering should I keep Molly in BC, exchange for Mini tanner (not sure of color yet) or Saffaino tote or small bag in either vermillion or colbolt-probably vermillion). I also saw someone in the mall last night with the vermillion tote and the poppy flower scarf on her and it was awesome!!! I have just started into the Legacy collection- BC Molly, BC penny, and Congac soft wallet. What are your thought please?? Help a girl out!!!

Yeah the reveals will have you wanting everything. I have heard about one person having that problem. Don't know if multiple people are. If so, that's enough to make me want to not have one but I do have a Molly and I do love her and I have had no issues. I change bags quite frequently. I got her early fall so I've carried her only 6/7 times yet because of my rotation.

It comes down to what excites you. You seem doubtful of Molly. Personally, I don't think that mini Tanner is an alternative to her but that's my opinion. What I will say is that you seemed extra excited about the Tote with the scark and you may want to do that.

I say keep the Molly ^_^ it's a perfect size bag and the mini tanner is cute but it's just too small to put everything in it....I have the fuchsia Molly and haven't had any issues. I used it for about 2 weeks straight and ill keep going back to it now and then. I say keep the bag that makes you happy...and seeing everyone's reveal can have that effect on you..leaving you wanting more! Good luck on finding a bag you love

I think the BC Molly is a great choice...classic and the red is really pretty.

I completely agree on the reveals - they make me question my decisions or want more. Handbags I haven't considered are revealed and look beautiful and I may not have considered them before.

Good luck!

Keep bc Molly. She's gorgeous & classy. I used mine yesterday & felt "fancy" ;)
Sometimes u have to step away from tpf & think about what works for u & not concern yourself w/ what the buzz is around here. It's nice to gather opinions (I do it all the time!), but @ the end of the day, you know you best.

Last edited:
Yes, reveals are two fold.....we get to see everyone's reveals of their beautiful bags and then wonder if we made the ight decision!! I don't have a large purse fund, so I want to make sure I get the "right" one!! Keep the opinions coming😄

The "right" bag is the one that makes your heart sing, not what someone else thinks you should get. Many of my favorites get little attention here, while others that seem like everyone has make me go "meh". It's all good. It would be boring if we all liked the same things.