Need Opinions on which to keep! Can't decide!

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
I went to Macy's yesterday for the preview One Day sale. I have been searching everywhere for Sabrina. I wasn't into Coach when she came out so I missed the boat and didn't want to get an over inflated one off the bay.

So there she was on the clearance table in Gold Patent and I took her home. I'm usually not a gold person but I had to take her home.

Today my dh went back to Macy's with his shopping pass for some shirts and he walked by the Coach Dept. and saw Ocelot Sabrina ( wasn't there yesterday) on the clearance table and brought her home too!

The prices were unbelivable. But I spent a small fortune at the outlet last month and with the holidays coming I don't think I should keep both!
So I would love your opinions! Which would you keep! Thanks!

I would keep the Ocelot> I saw the gold sabrina and maggie and passed on them because i really didnt like the gold patent. Can you PM me the sku# aqnd price for the ocelot Sabrina? I might stalk her tommorrow if I dont have to work all day ;)

I would keep the Ocelot> I saw the gold sabrina and maggie and passed on them because i really didnt like the gold patent. Can you PM me the sku# aqnd price for the ocelot Sabrina? I might stalk her tommorrow if I dont have to work all day ;)

Sent you a PM!

Ok so it's one and one so far! lol Thanks Ladies!

I have to call it a nite, will check back tomorrow!

Last edited:
i would keep the gold, but i totally understand!! i am in the same kind of debate because i have the gold patent maggie on hold at macy's and trying to decide ~ she's gorgeous and i don't have an all~leather gold or bronze bag yet ~ oh, decisions, decisions!! your input if i should go back and get the gold maggie would be greatly welcomed :biggrin:

I think I would keep the gold because it's more versatile and goes with more, IMHO. Also the older gold and especially silver Sabrinas are on the rare side, so this may turn out to be an HG Sabrina one day. The patent leather is different than that used on some of the other Sabrinas, so I think some people didn't take to it, but it's no different than some other patents being used and may last longer than some of the thinner patents.

I think I would keep the gold because it's more versatile and goes with more, IMHO. Also the older gold and especially silver Sabrinas are on the rare side, so this may turn out to be an HG Sabrina one day. The patent leather is different than that used on some of the other Sabrinas, so I think some people didn't take to it, but it's no different than some other patents being used and may last longer than some of the thinner patents.

You're right about the patent, it is different then others. It does seem very thick if that's a way to decribe it.