Need opinions on this Juicy...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am not a fan, but this bag really struck me as a great summer bag. Does anyone have this bag or has seen this in person?

TIA!

163509.jpg
  2. Nice- looks sort of like a Vuitton Petit Noe! (I'd get the Noe)

3. I usually don't care for Juicy bags (too gaudy with all the bright colors, metallics, and bling), but I like this one. I must admit, though, the shape does remind me of an LV Noe. In addition to being a nice summer bag, it probably wouldn't be a bad choice for someone who likes the Noe shape, but needs something a little more affordable.

4. I love it.

5. I like it. It looks very simple and carefree. Something you'll use every year.

6. This bag is a lot bigger in real life than it looks in pictures. I really like it. The leather is really nice. It would look stunning in white.

7. Cute, especially since it doesn't have a big JUICY logo.

8. Aw, I really like it! When I think of Juicy I usually picture lots of bright colors, but this is just as cute! Actually I think I like it more because of the fact that it doesnt have all kinds of crazy bright colors and that ginormous cursive Juicy logo on it.

9. I agree!!! I like it.

10. Very cute!! That's definately one of the nicest looking Juicy bags I've seen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice