Need opinions on this Gucci Boston Horsebit bag combo please!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. P2100032.JPG

P2100039.JPG

P2100041.JPG

P2100045.JPG

P2100058.JPG

What do you all think of this bag as an everyday bag for a 26 year old who likes to dress ladylike? The bag was $783, originally $1595, the wallet $250, originally $475. Is this a good deal, a keeper? Or is this too flashy and orange? I am looking for something to match with everything that looks luxe. Would I be better off with a Dolce and Gabbana bag or a MJ Stam? Thoughts please...

2. Great bag at a great price!!! A very classy everyday bag! It is definitely not too flashy. I love the color. I say it's a keeper !!!

3. I think they are beautiful and classy but not too old for you. They look like a cognac or luggage color in the picture not too orange at all. The prices are great too and I love that you can get a matchng wallet to go with it. I think that is the icing on the cake and really makes you look totally put together! Definately go for iti!!!

4. Cute bag and wallet. That would go with a lot.

5. I really like the bag..you should keep it? If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it at such a good price? Does the strap actually buckle like some LV's do or is it a snap closure?

6. I am always checking the web for deals, and it popped up along with a Gucci Medium Black leather hobo for $521.57 tax included and a Medium Velvet boston bag for $893.31 with tax at Neiman's online. I have been debating whether to return those too, because the Gucci Medium hobo retails for $980 at Gucci right now, and the velvet was $1,395 original but I can't just keep every sale bag I get.

P2100010.JPG P2100012.JPG P2100066.JPG
  7. I say keep the cognac purse/wallet combo and the black horsebit hobo. They're both classic. I'd recommend returning the velvet--I think it's something you could get tired of and is somewhat limiting since it's velvet...

8. 12_2.jpg

This bag can look more orange depending on the lighting too, which makes me hesitate a little.

I also found a Prada Logo Frame bag for $796 (tax and shipping included, without: $723)and a small Prada Rose print bag for $654 (tax and shipping included, without tax and ship:585.54), and a Tod's Kate for $625 (tax and shipping included, without tax and ship:$550).

Prada Logo Frame
    P2100083.JPG

P2100084.JPG

P2100086.JPG

9. Prada Rose Print
    P2100091.JPG

P2100093.JPG

Tod's

6d_1.jpg

be_1.jpg d1_1.jpg

10. gucci red.jpg

I also found this Gucci for $650, originally $1000+ without tax. I also have the matching wallet for $200, originally $475.

I do a lot of bargain shopping and when I see something I get it, but when the return policy time is nearing I have to make choices.

The original price of the Tod's was $1,100
    Prada Rose Print: $1,395
    Prada Frame: $1,395
    Both prada bags have a leather interior which is nice.

11. It is hard to pass up a sale item when it is the last one!