Need opinions on this chanel ombré faded boy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thinks it's a unique and beautiful bag. More casual IMO. Enjoy!

2. Thanks for your feedback. Yea I'm more a casual dresser so I think this style will better suite me :smile:

3. I think it looks really cool!! Great find! :biggrin:

4. It's stunning and blues are always in! You'll get years of wear! Enjoy!

5. I like it! It's unique. Calfskin is pretty durable, so I wouldn't anticipate too many issues taking care of it. Congrats!

6. I love Ombre! Congrats and please post mod shots when it arrives :smile:

7. Thanks guys. I will sure to do a reveal and post mod shots when it arrives :smile:

8. It's very pretty. Not outdated at all.

9. It's very beautiful. I saw it on Fashionphile and loved it but there in a ban in effect at my house.

10. Thanks guys. I will be joining the ban island soon haha

11. Thanks .i can't wait for it to arrive :smile:

12. Beautiful and special

13. I just got my boy but noticed the chain is little off . When I double the chain the chain is on top of the leather pad . Is this normal? I'm concerned that the chain may be defected. Please let me know ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460073445.880105.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460073465.077043.jpg

14. Looks like it is just put on backwards. Undo the strap. Take it off and feed it through the correct way