need opinions on this bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. with the great macys sale right now, I thought I may finally pull the trigger on this bag

[​IMG]

however I am now torn between that one and this one

[​IMG]

I do like EW bags more than NS bags. And I have not yet purchase a saffiano MK bag- all of mine are the pebbled leather. I also have a couple monogram LV that I love, which is why I am drawn to the 2nd bag. I just dont know :sad: and would love some opinions
    TIA!

2. I personally like the black !

3. I like the black one too!

4. I like the black one a lot more than the monogrammed bag......... :smile:

5. I vote for the black :cool:

6. does anyone have this bag- I did a search for it here and I dont really see it anywhere

7. I had not seen this bag before you posted it, but I really love the black one. Have you checked youtube for video reviews?

8. Black one!

9. I did a quick you tube search and only one video came up from Zappos- atleast I got to see it "on" someone.

For the price it was worth the order- and if i hate it I will be returning it.

10. I've seen this in real life & I love how you can tuck the short chain handles inside when you're wearing it on the shoulder or vice-versa, tuck the long straps in when you're caring it on your arm or by hand!

Great looking bag!! Congrats!

11. i didn't realise the short handles were usable...thanks for the tip :smile:

12. Yes & SUPER stylish!! They can really "dress up" an outfit!! Yay!! :smile:

13. I like the black one ...

14. when I saw this post I immediately went and ordered it from Macy's :biggrin:
    Might be a good work tote!

Excited!

15. Black!