Need Opinions on These Wedges...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What do you think of these wedges?

1. Love them!

2. Hate them!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. What do you think of these wedges?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• CVWs.jpg
      CVWs.jpg
      File size:
      38.4 KB
      Views:
  2. worth 400 bucks? :confused1:

3. sorry don't like them..they look massive to me...
    and i don't like that colour..

4. theres too much going on in my opinion. too bulky, too chunky, too many buckles. definitely not worth $400 to me, but who knows maybe i'd like them if i saw them on someone

5. thanks... i always think big boots or wedges make my legs look smaller... :lol:

6. I actually like the style. I love chunky wedges, but the color of these is not attractive to me. If they were black or a dark saddle brown, I would like them more.

7. I like them, but I'd have to see them on. Not sure I can say love them, but definitely like them.

8. Ehhh, I don't know. I think they'd look better if the front was lower, w/o a platform

9. there's way too many straps on the shoes..

10. I totally like these ... guess I'm in the minority!

11. It's a nay for me. It's too bulky.

12. Not worth 400 bucks IMO. But you can always find something similar without the hefty price tag; try Dolce Vita Tahiti wedge.

13. Not my cup of tea, but then again, i don't really like wedges in general. I do like the look of hardware and leather contrast though :smile:

14. I know exactly what you mean. I used to think that too, but it isn't really true.

Honestly I'm not too fond of these. You could find something much cuter for $400.

15. Thanks for the opinions everyone!

I know there are quite a few similar looking shoes for half the price but I thought that maybe they would be more comfortable since they are $400... I have sooo many shoes that just look cute in my closet because I can't wear them any longer than an hour or two at a time... Does anyone know if Dolce Vitas are comfortable?