Need opinions on these nude wedges!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! :smile: So I've been hunting for the perfect pair of nude wedges, and it's nearly impossible for me. :rolleyes: I need them to be comfortable, and not expensive (pesty budget again!). I found this pair and need opinions. Is the color too dark for my skin, or does it look okay? Thanks

Also - I never realized how difficult it is to get a good pic of your own feet. LOL!

Attached Files:

2. I think they look a little big...at least how you've taken a picture of them.

3. Yeah, they are a little big (I think it looks worse because of the angle). I may go a half size down, I haven't decided yet. I like to put those foot petal cushions on the bottom and back of my heels - so that does tighten them up a bit. At the moment I'm trying to figure out if the color works, then on to the sizing dilemma. :lol:

4. I don't think they're too dark.

5. Thanks, that makes me feel better. :smile: I'm finding that most "nude" colors don't work well with my skin tone. Of course it doesn't help that I really need a tan right now :P

6. I think the colors fine.

7. I think they are awesome. Love the red liner. :smile: