Need opinions on Part time please. :-)

fashionmaudel

Oct 6, 2016
Hi! Can any Part time owners give me some perspective on if it will hold a laptop, larger iPad or if it’s too short. And also how long is the handle drop? I can comfortable fit the Work on my shoulder, wondering how the handles on the Part Time compare with the Work. I don’t use the shoulder strap on my City because it sags to the middle so I’m assuming the Part time would do the same so Im hoping I would be able to use the handles to carry it on my shoulder.

I had a Part Time before, and I feel that it might not be able to hold a laptop well (assuming that you’re carrying a 13” laptop) it can fit, but it might be an awkward look given that the Part Time is more of an EW bag. :biggrin:

I had a Part Time before, and I feel that it might not be able to hold a laptop well (assuming that you’re carrying a 13” laptop) it can fit, but it might be an awkward look given that the Part Time is more of an EW bag. :biggrin:
Thanks for the feedback...I’m thinking then maybe it could be more of a weekend bag with the possibility of carrying my iPad.