Need opinions on HG Bag this Year SC PM or Lockit MM

Which LE bag would you choose for me?

• Sofia Coppola Bag PM size in Cherry (released March)

• Monogram Lockit MM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gal4Dior

O.G.
Nov 30, 2010
Tpfers...

I'm in a bit of a pickle...

I've fallen in love with two bags and due to their price points, I need to decide which one to purchase this year. :P Please help me decide!!!

I'm deciding between two bags.

1) The Sofia Coppola PM bag in Cherry (released this March)
Pros: gorgeous, good for travel, nice pop of color, low maintenance (no vach leather), good everyday bag, let's me carry the bag two ways (I'm more of a shoulder bag girl)
Cons: price tag...almost 4K, maybe kind of plain since it's all one color, may be too big for me (I'm 5'3)

2) The new monogram Lockit MM
Pros: lady like, gorgeous, perfect size, less than 3K
Cons: High maintenance (vach leather), only hand held, not conducive to everday carrying.

What should I do? What would you pick? Since both are limited it makes things harder. I'm not sure how the SC PM bag compares to the sizes of the Speedy, but the 30 and 35 are good sizes and not anything bigger.

Which would you pick? The SC PM in Cherry released in March? Or the Monogram Lockit MM? TIA! :biggrin:

Hi LVSistina,
My vote for SC PM in Cherry. So classy, elegance and the leather is so soft and yum. I'm holding for the same one as well.

QUOTE=LVSistinaMM;20794093]Tpfers...

I'm in a bit of a pickle...

I've fallen in love with two bags and due to their price points, I need to decide which one to purchase this year. :P Please help me decide!!!

I'm deciding between two bags.

1) The Sofia Coppola PM bag in Cherry (released this March)
Pros: gorgeous, good for travel, nice pop of color, low maintenance (no vach leather), good everyday bag, let's me carry the bag two ways (I'm more of a shoulder bag girl)
Cons: price tag...almost 4K, maybe kind of plain since it's all one color, may be too big for me (I'm 5'3)

2) The new monogram Lockit MM
Pros: lady like, gorgeous, perfect size, less than 3K
Cons: High maintenance (vach leather), only hand held, not conducive to everday carrying.

What should I do? What would you pick? Since both are limited it makes things harder. I'm not sure how the SC PM bag compares to the sizes of the Speedy, but the 30 and 35 are good sizes and not anything bigger.

Which would you pick? The SC PM in Cherry released in March? Or the Monogram Lockit MM? TIA! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Definitely SC Cherry PM. It will not be too big on you. I am 5'3" also and I think the SC PM is just lovely on you. SC Cherry is very hard to get even though the release date is tentatively in March, my SA already tell me that it is highly to be pushed out to April or even May. I have been waiting for it since last year.

Definitely SC Cherry PM. It will not be too big on you. I am 5'3" also and I think the SC PM is just lovely on you. SC Cherry is very hard to get even though the release date is tentatively in March, my SA already tell me that it is highly to be pushed out to April or even May. I have been waiting for it since last year.

Calimoon! No :nogood:

Cai_moon. Do you know the approximate size of the SC PM compared to the speedies? I'm curious to see how it would measure up.

Thanks! :smile:

I just bought my first 35 and it seems to me it's smaller than the SC PM, which I tried on several weeks ago and decided was too big.

This is a decision you're going to have to make in person with both bags at the store. But, what fun you'll have deciding!!!

I just bought my first 35 and it seems to me it's smaller than the SC PM, which I tried on several weeks ago and decided was too big.

This is a decision you're going to have to make in person with both bags at the store. But, what fun you'll have deciding!!!

I just called the 1-866 number and they said there were no PMs left anywhere near me for me to try on...so I won't be able to compare in size. I guess it's just weighing on me now, because if I make a decision now, I can purchase the lockit before the price increase.

I own a 35 and it's the perfect size, not sure if I could go much bigger, especially in a style like the SC, it would really look like luggage! May I ask how tall you are?