need opinions on classic bag iridescent and crackled calfskin " should buy or not"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please help!

I need opinions on classic bag iridescent and crackled calfskin " should buy or not" or i should buy only the classic items (i got 2 reissue both are in size 225 in black and carviar classic 10" is comimg)

cannot make decision! I tried it on at Chanel. Love it but it a bit difficult to open and close cause it very soft

Is it a good bag to buy?

Many thanks

[​IMG]

2. I saw a black one at Chanel today. It's a nice trendy bag.

3. I need opinions too :smile: Tia!

Can anyone post their iridescent crackled classic bag?

4. I'd need to see pictures please, OP.

5. I will buy it!! Love the style and I think it is very trendy, little edgy and yet classic... Except this time I am eyeing on the messenger type bag (see attached pic)... if I cannot get the messenger I will get this one...:graucho:

Attached Files:

6. Oooooh Tonkamama~~~ do you have price of style number for that messenger?? It's so pretty~~

[​IMG]

7. sixela ~ I believe the item # is A498505 Y 0689 and only available in black @ Nordstrom for $2,600.

8. this is, in fact, my most fave 10A piece! i tried the maxi size in iridescent light gray, and i just couldn't stop touching it! the material is oh-so soft! if funds permit, i wud luv a slouchy flap for a break from the classic structured, for an elegant casual chic vibe... it took every bone in my body to put it back on the shelf - literally! :sweatdrop:

9. That messenger bag is gorgeous!

10. Anyone got this kind??

11. I see thanks :biggrin:

12. #13 Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
    I just got mine from CHANEL Boutique at Bellagio, Las Vegas. And I'm falling for this bag! Mine is Gray in Large size and here are some photos to share :smile:

Attached Files:

13. WOW very nice bag. :biggrin:
    Hope you don't mind if I ask your height. It suits you well :smile:

14. Not at all :smile: I'm about 5'6" with heels hehehe