Need opinions on Chanel Paris Biarritz Tote! Please help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! :biggrin:

Been looking for a nice black everyday bag and I have the chance to purchase the Paris Biarritz Tote in the small size. What do you guys think? I don't really like the other size cause it's a little bit big for me. I saw this bag on my cousin and I honestly found it really nice. I know this bag is lightweight, waterproof and scratch-proof so that's a plus...

Do you think this will be a good purchase? Anyone else own this? Would greatly appreciate all your opinions. :smile::P

Thank you!!!

2. I love this bag. Somehow I'm having a hard time paying so much for a non-leather bag though.

3. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Paris Biarritz line. Sure, you aren't paying for leather, but the other way to look at it is that you are paying for peace of mind. It's way more durable, care free and useful than any leather bag. I used the large one for a year almost every day and you really don't have to worry about anything with that bag! They are great!

4. I like the PB... I have had it on my wishlist forever, and for some reason never buy it. I think it is a great everyday bag! If you love it, you should get it!

5. Thank you to those who bothered to reply. :love: I decided to purchase the PB small tote in black. I can't wait to receive her! I wanted a bag that I didn't have to "baby" so much, since I recently bought a black Paraty and I didn't want to overuse that one. :angel:;)

6. Congrats on your purchase! I don't think you'll be disappointed, and you'll appreciate the non-leather, durable material as an everyday "knock around" bag, as it requires little to no maintenance.

7. I have the large in vinyl which looks like patent, I love the PB, enjoy it........

8. I've a PB tote and adore it so much. Like you said, it's very light weight, durable ...

It's good buy bag!