Need opinions on bag trade?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok here is my situation. My sister got a ruby maggie in black. She wanted this bag for a long time but once she got it she just didn't love it as much in person. I have black xl maggie my sister loves. She offered to trade me the ruby maggie for the black xl maggie. I absolutely love this bag but I am kinda of a jeans, t-shirt and sweatshirt kinda gal and I am wondering if the bag might be too dressy for everyday use. What do you think? Do you think the ruby maggie can be worn with casual clothes as an everyday bag?

2. If you don't like the bag she wants to trade with you for, then don't do it!

If she really wants YOUR bag that bad she can try to find it elsewhere :smile:

3. I my not be much help but I like your xl maggie better, I say keep what you already have.

4. I agree. Why can't she just return it?

5. I really love the bag she wants to trade me for but I am not sure if it is an everyday bag. That is a good idea. I think I will see if I can find her a bag like mine.

It was an auction purchase.

6. I personally really like the Ruby, but if you don't like it keep your Maggie

7. That's a shame she doesn't love it - you both searched hard for her.

I agree that you should help her find one like yours, and keep the one you have. If you were really loving her bag you would swap without hesitation - jmho.

8. Thanks everyone you are right. If I really wanted the bag I would have already traded. I think I just needed to hear it and I really wanted to make my sister happy. Hopefully finding her a bag like mine will do the trick :smile: