Need opinions on a gift for the wife

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies!
    I'm planning on purchasing a new LV probably something from the monogram canvas collection for my wife for her birthday this weekend. She already has the Manhattan GM and I know she likes somewhat bigger bags for daily use. Any suggestions or opinions? I'm willing to spend around $1100 since Christmas just passed and Santa (me) brought her a new white Chanel Jumbo Flap.

Thanks!

2. What a great hubby you are. I would go for the Monogram Galliera in the smaller of the two sizes available.

3. Yes,I agree,that is a great bag!:tup::yes:

4. ^ The Galleria PM sounds like a good idea. Either that or a Berverly MM or a Lockit?

(And wow, you are a wonderful husband! Do you mind if I clone you? ;) )

5. I would say get Palermo PM!

6. i agree, mono galliera pm!

7. I agree - monogram Galliera - GORGEOUS! In the PM size!

8. Mono Galliera $1270 USD!!! She will not be disappointed :smile:

9. I agree with mono galliera PM :yes: and I also agree that you are just the sweetest husband!

10. How about something new like the Monogram Roses Neverfull MM that was just launched.
    The price is $1360. You can save on tax by buying on-line.
    [​IMG]

11. Another vote for the Galliera!

12. What a great husband you are!!! I suggest Galliera or Palermo GM!

13. I think the Tivoli is a gorgeous bag :tup:

14. I say Neverfull or Tivoli

Wow you are such a great husband. Do you have a brother???LMAO:roflmfao:

15. I vote for the Tivoli.