Need opinions now...going to boutique to do exchange.....

PLEASE help me choose so I don't have to go back to the boutique again!! ( :

• BLACK pocket poppy hobo (silver hardware)

• BONE/off white poppy pocket hobo (gold hardware)

• Something else!! Please list...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 28, 2009
I am going in to exchange my Peyton tote (too big) for I think a poppy pocket hobo. Should I get black/silver hardware, chalk/gold hardware or something else??

Please help me decide I am going in about an hour..thanks everyone!!:biggrin:

Last edited:
I voted for black because I like the black better than bone, but I also love silver hardware over gold. If you don't need a black bag, I would look at the blue. I really like the blue as well.

I voted for black because I like the black better than bone, but I also love silver hardware over gold. If you don't need a black bag, I would look at the blue. I really like the blue as well.

great advice sandc. that is why i can't decide - i always get silver hardware..but on this bag the chalk/brass combo is really nice looking and caught my eye. i already have 4 black coach bags. but i worry about the chalk color getting dirty...i was trying to get something with color. i like all the colors in the leather in this bag actually.

I hate making decisions...I am so glad I found this board because my husband is about ready to scream if i ask him one more thing about purses :nuts:

Last edited:
I actually wanted to get a Maggie because I love the look...but it just doesn't feel good on my shoulder like it is going to keep slipping off. I just can't seem to find my perfect bag ) :

I actually wanted to get a Maggie because I love the look...but it just doesn't feel good on my shoulder like it is going to keep slipping off. I just can't seem to find my perfect bag ) :

I'm not sure the perfect bag exsists. It's like a unicorn. :amuse:

I really do like the blue. If I was getting that bag, it would probably be the blue.

I'm not sure the perfect bag exsists. It's like a unicorn. :amuse:

I really do like the blue. If I was getting that bag, it would probably be the blue.

i think you are right...it doesn't exist! Well off to the store I go-I will just try them all on again.

I will report back with a reveal later on....thanks for the advice :smile:

I have the chalk and love it got it to wear when Im wearing warm brown tones. and I got the black with silver trim when Im wearing blacks and greys love them both..also the chalk has a coating rain won't even hurt it :O)
newpoppy1.jpg

aa.jpg

I like the black hobo a lot!!! Don't like that the white has gold hardware and I'm always worried about color transfer on white bags- so I defenitely vote white- unless you're looking for a fun pop color, then I'd got either with Ombre, Pink patent, or blue... lol. but if those are not an option for you, defenitely black :smile: