Need opinions... new wallet, is it crooked?

lauren!

O.G.
May 5, 2007
Hey all. I recently purchased the victorine wallet online and received it today! I was so excited because I've been eyeing this for months.

But... I think it's crooked! Am I just seeing things? Please let me know what you all think. Added photos of the zipper zipped to each side. I see it in both. I've never complained or returned to LV before so I'm worried :/

Attachments

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Hey all. I recently purchased the victorine wallet online and received it today! I was so excited because I've been eyeing this for months.

But... I think it's crooked! Am I just seeing things? Please let me know what you all think. Added photos of the zipper zipped to each side. I see it in both. I've never complained or returned to LV before so I'm worried :/
Yes, I would say that it's crooked. Personally it's noticeable enough where it drive me nutty each time I looked at it, so with that being said it would be quite reasonable to send it back and politely request an exchange.

Missydora

Jan 3, 2014
With my beady eyes.... I can't see it crooked. Think it's harder to spot unlike a monogram wallet. Or do you mean it bulges out on one side and concaves on the other?? I think I see a bit of that. Like the flap is raised more on the right hand side. Whereas left hand side flap lays flat.

LemonDrop

I think I’m loving Fendi
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
Sometimes it looks off. Sometimes it doesn't. Use a tape measure. It might just be an optical illusion. Maybe it's off a little. Maybe some people wouldn't notice but you did. And you can't unsee it. It's as simple as that. Return if it's off.

lovebags1

O.G.
Jun 19, 2008
I would. U want to be happy with it and i would totally notice every time i looked at it. Sorry that happened. I know it is disappointing to be so excited to get something and there be something wrong with it.

BAGLADY 3375

May 30, 2014
It has a much bigger overhang on the right side of the wallet in your photo. I would return it. I'm too anal and it would bug the crap out of me. I see what your talking about. There is nothing to be nervous about if you have to return and or exchange for a new one. You are under no obligation to keep this wallet.

Reactions: spicestory

SSmom02

Apr 19, 2017
From the photos if appears to favor the right side more. I just bought my first bag with them and may have to exchange it so I def understand your worry!

CookieDoh

Feb 28, 2016
It does seem a bit more bulgy on the right side. Could it be the zipper? I would also return/exchange if it is crooked.

PurseAddict728

Handbags 4 Life
Jun 15, 2014
It doesn't necessarily look crooked to me. But I do see the bulging on the left side, maybe because of the card slots? If it bothers you then I would exchange it. You want to be happy with your purchase. Are you able to see it in person? You can inspect it better that way, if you are close to a LV location.

LuckyBitch

Aug 4, 2014
It looks crooked to me. If it was mine I'd return/exchange it because once I'd seen the fault, I'd notice it EVERY time I looked at it. Good luck.

Reactions: spicestory