Need opinions - is the pouchette practical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
I've wanted something in White MC for a while and was wondering whether to get the pouchette or Speedy? I know I'll have to spend more for the Speedy and I thought I read on posts that it gets heavy when you add your stuff. If this isn't a bag I could use everyday, I'd rather not get it.
I saw a pouchette that's pretty reasonable but is it practical? It's definitely cheaper but I'd probably only use it to go out at night.

What do you all think? ;)

I just bought the pouchette a few weeks ago and I love it! I think it is the perfect bag to use everyday in the summer, I have! Get something small like the pouchette in white mc to see if you will like it, then go for a big one!
100_1639.jpg

The Pochette is super practical. I use my Mono one clipped onto the D ring of my open topped bags to hold valuables if I feel I need the extra security. You can also take it alone as an evening or quick-trip bag.

On a different note, I kind of think that the Eva is a better value because for a little more, you'll get a gorgeous evening bag in addition to the long messenger strap.

The Pochette is super practical. I use my Mono one clipped onto the D ring of my open topped bags to hold valuables if I feel I need the extra security. You can also take it alone as an evening or quick-trip bag.

On a different note, I kind of think that the Eva is a better value because for a little more, you'll get a gorgeous evening bag in addition to the long messenger strap.
i agree about the eva because of it's versatility, but if you really want MC, then get the pochette :]

Status
Not open for further replies.