Need opinions... hair color is fading after a week!

What would you do if you were in my situation?

• Call the salon back and have them redo your hair color

• Leave it and hope that it won't get lighter and lighter...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 2, 2008
Ok, here's a quick summary of what happened... about a week ago, I started going to a different salon because the salon that I normally go to is just way to far away, and I hate taking so much time out of my day, when I can just go to a really good salon near my house... so ne ways, I went to this one stylist.. she said that semi-permanent would be "best" for my hair... let alone I ALWAYS get a partial foil... I told her my whole life story... you know when you chit-chat w/a new stylist, your trying to get to know her and what not because you want to go back to see her again... well ne ways... I was SOOO happy that my hair turned out SO well... BUT after a week now, the color has totally faded... need to remind you I have dark hair w/carmel and blonde highlights... WELL now my highlights have meshed w/my hair and now my whole hair is back to its color as if I never went into the salon... its faded to a "carmel" color... its WAY lighter than it was a week ago... would you call up the salon and ask them for a consultation to look at my hair again to see if they can do a redo? I'm SOOO disappointed now... I was happy a week ago, but now everything is going downhill... I'm also trying to not wash it as much, but the stylist new that I wash my hair every other day or at least everyday... I'm thinking she didn't know too much to what she was doing... I told her that I normally get a "permanent" base and not "semi-permanent" but whose to tell the stylist differently, right? what would you do? :crybaby: