need opinions: gladiator tote or satchel? i can't decide...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i want one in the cream snake, but both are gorgeous in their own ways. opinions??

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I like the satchel best.

3. I second that!

4. I definitely third the satchel. When the new designs came out this one caught my eye right after Lita. Go for it, it's GORGEOUS.

5. I fourth it! :smile:

6. I'm the only one! I like the tote better:smile:

Maddie:heart:

7. I like the Gladiator - the shape is less common than the satchel. I've been lusting after this bag too:tup:

8. What did/are you going to get? I can't wait to see pics!

9. i think it looks more chic in satchel. but the tote could be practical?

10. I love that tote!

11. so i ended up buying two bags: the gladiator tote in black (how terribly convenient for work) and the gladiator satchel in cream snake. both are gorgeous, but only the black tote is wowing me - love the shape, the details, how the studs stand out against the dark leather, the buttery leather that promises to look even better with age, etc. the cream snake pattern is embossed - medium brown/tan on a cream background - and looks, shall we say, not so hot when close up...almost cheap, with some areas of the darker color fading away when it should be as dark as the rest. i'm such a perfectionist!

has anyone else seen a bag in cream snake IRL? i'm seriously considering returning. ugh. i should take photos tonight so you ladies with your infinite style can help me to decide!

12. ^ Please post pics and if the cream snake doesn't wow you, send it back!

13. here are pics of the cream snake:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

pay no attention to my huge tummy... :shame:

for reference, i'm 5'3" and a size 14.

14. ...and pics of the black gladiator tote:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

please forgive my boyfriend and his inability to take photos that aren't overexposed :smile:

15. The tote looks fab! The other one looks good in the pics but if it's not what you expected...send it back. Maybe a different color?