Need Opinions from my tpf gang!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've had my eye on this Hamilton since I first saw it weeks ago! Saw it in person tonight at my local macys and it's even prettier in person! What do you think? Not sure if it's practical for everyday.....

Large Hamilton in denim ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396226074.684798.jpg

2. I saw it in person too and love it! Love the Selma also!

3. I think I like the Selma better, myself. But both are very pretty.

4. I LOVE these! I like the Selma better b/c it's got more leather, but both are SHARP!

5. I haven't seen it irl but it looks beautiful! I like the hamilton more. Go for it! :tup:

6. I'm so in love with the hamilton, I think it's the size and the extra bling on it. It's so pretty in person, I spotted it from across the floor. I'm at the point where I have the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other!!!

7. I like the Hamilton better.probably the larger studs :biggrin:

8. The Hamilton!

9. I really like the Selma...... :smile:

10. I think it's pretty and practical. It goes with jeans! If you're going to wear more Capri pants for the summer, get some in denim along with some cute sandals with a heel on them. I think it will look great!

11. Looks Hamilton-licious and seems like it would go with lots of outfits :graucho:

12. Thanks everyone!!! I hope I'll make my mind up soon!

13. I think it's absolutely practical for everyday as long as you're comfortable with the size and weight of the bag and it fits your lifestyle.

14. Wait until Friends and Family, mid April is the pre-sale.

15. THANK YOU! I completely forgot about that sale....25%off??