• Vert Gazon Twiggy

• Vert D'eau City

• Cream City with Silver GH

Results are only viewable after voting.

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Why o' why Balenciaga, do you do this to me??? I buy Chanel, LV, and Prada, but Balenciaga is by far the most addicting because of all the gorgeous colors and leather. So just when I thought I was done buying Balenciaga for the year, here I go again. I *have* to have another one. So I did some deep thinking and have narrowed it down to 4 bags. lol 1) Anthracite Twiggy, 2) Vert Gazon Twiggy, 3) Vert D'eau City or 4) wait for a Cream City with SGH. OR if someone can lend me about $5000, I'll just get all 4 of them. :graucho: Right now I have a Black City, White City, Rouge VIF Box, and Ink Purse. So I guess a little more color wouldn't hurt, although clothing-wise I normally wear black, greys, and neutrals...(don't think I own anything bright!). So there you have it...now please make up my mind for me. ;)

I vote for anthra twiggy! coz I'm not a fan of the greens even though its beautiful... and then coz you already have a white city... the anthra's a real chameleon... I think it'll make a great addition to your collection! good luck on your decision and keep us posted!