Need Opinions Cole Haan Patent Bag!!

I love it in the non-patent but I'm not a huge patent fan in general. But the bag style is adorable. I would totally get it if I could.
And don't forget there is a 30% off coupon in the Deals and Steals right now.

I have this bag in non-patent. It is fabulous! I don't know about the patent one but the leather on the other one is TDF and it is very functional with great organization on the inside. I totally recommend this bag!

I've seen the non-patent ones IRL and they are absolutely gorgeous! I have a couple of the Cole Haan village bags, and I have to say that Cole Haan is one of the most underappreciated designers out there. The bags are very well made, and the leather is just amazing!

I saw this bag in lord&taylor and its beautiful, but its big! i'm not sure whether this bag comes with a strap because I didnt see it, i tried it as an arm bag and its huge

It's convertible so yes it comes with a shoulder strap. I actually have a Furla which is very similar in shape so I'm passing on this but I was very tempted by the 30% off this morning! I saw it in the red in Macys recently and thought it was beautiful. I'd get black for myself but the red is nice too.