Need Opinions Cole Haan Patent Bag!!

murrance

Jun 13, 2006

Has anyone seen this in real life? It is $450..does anyone have it? Please give me your thoughts!
Thanks!!

Babyjlo

Purse banned for 08!
Aug 7, 2007
Chicago
I love it in the non-patent but I'm not a huge patent fan in general. But the bag style is adorable. I would totally get it if I could.
And don't forget there is a 30% off coupon in the Deals and Steals right now.

Aug 14, 2007
I have this bag in non-patent. It is fabulous! I don't know about the patent one but the leather on the other one is TDF and it is very functional with great organization on the inside. I totally recommend this bag!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I've seen the non-patent ones IRL and they are absolutely gorgeous! I have a couple of the Cole Haan village bags, and I have to say that Cole Haan is one of the most underappreciated designers out there. The bags are very well made, and the leather is just amazing!

Azumie

The Dreamer...
O.G.
Nov 16, 2006
Edgewater, NJ
I saw this bag in lord&taylor and its beautiful, but its big! i'm not sure whether this bag comes with a strap because I didnt see it, i tried it as an arm bag and its huge

Babyjlo

Purse banned for 08!
Aug 7, 2007
Chicago
It's convertible so yes it comes with a shoulder strap. I actually have a Furla which is very similar in shape so I'm passing on this but I was very tempted by the 30% off this morning! I saw it in the red in Macys recently and thought it was beautiful. I'd get black for myself but the red is nice too.