Need opinions: BV sandals

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am thinking about getting a BV sandals ( they would be my first ones) still trying to get a rame veneta, so I think the ayers rame colour would be a great start, and they are so beautiful. My feet are quite wide and a big number of foot ( 40-41 in spain). My SA told me they still have the same plain sandals like the ones that Baggiana, silver cloud and bags4fun have, ( Picture from silvercloud, I hope she doesnt mind):

[​IMG]

Or also available the high heeled version, but the one that is covered at the back of the sandal. I have tried to post the picture from BV website ( still available) but I cannot copy and post it here.

baggiana, silvercloud, bags4fun, do your flat sandals still hurt?
    does someone have the high heel version and if so, could you give your input? I usually cut a little my higheel shoes, because I am not used to use very high ones and I am 5 10", do you think it would be possible to do this with this sandals?

2. Can you try the shoes on? BV run a bit small sometimes, especially high heels. I always have to get a 3.9 in high heels and a 38.5 or 39 in flats. Can you return if they don't fit? Don't have the ones you are asking about, so I can comment. I'm sure the other gals will soon.
    BTW, all my BV shoes are very comfy even the high heels.

3. I cant try them on, I dont have a BV store near my house :sad:. I have to ask my SA If can return them, because they are a sale item... maybe if I buy them with this condition?
    if BV runs small, then I would need a number 41 in spain, does somene knows until wich number do you find shoes in BV ? ( sometimes I use the biggest number done, as a lot of shoemakers use the number 40 as the biggest one)

4. I have sent a friend ( she is a sweetheart) to try on som BV shoes to tell me how they fit her so I can imagine how they would be on me!

Ohh, rigth now thinking i would use more the flat than the high heels, but they are so beautiful...

5. ^^ What a sweet friend you have! It sure is difficult to buy shoes without trying them on. Hope you can get a good sense of how they will fit for you.

6. Considering the comments from three of us, this is one sandal that I would suggest that you must try on yourself... or pass on if you cannot return. Just my opinion... I hope that it turns out well for you since it seems you have your heart set on these.