Need opinions buying brand new or used

nongcan

O.G.
Aug 21, 2008
Hi ladies,
I have a trouble of making a decision to buy a classic medium caviar. I found a bag is listing as mint from 2015 which is $300 cheaper from the chanel boutique and plus tax. A bag is liting by highly reputable seller on Ebay. I need some advice or pros and cons over these decisions.

Thanks in advanced!

same as what FunBagz said. $300 is not enough to justify my excitement in unboxing my brand new, unused goody :smile:
also, classics are in stock more often than you think. just have to be a bit patient and persistent with SAs. good luck!

Reactions: Murphy47
Agreed! That is not enough of a 'cost savings' for me to buy used... Most SAs claim it takes 'x' amount of months on a wait list but it usually isn't as long as they say. Additionally like previously mentioned, if you purchase from like lets say BG and you're not located in NY, you can get it without sales tax. Also Saks, NM, etc if you're in a state that doesn't have these department stores.

Despite my CC addiction, I try to be frugal. I'd highly consider a pre-owned bag if it could be adequately authenticated. I bought one recently and saved about $600. That's a lot of money to save!

I have exactly the same question in mind but i'm so scare about fake bags,i will receive a jumbo tomorrow from a reputable seller,but i have a lot of doubt,i'm already thinking to return the bag!!