Need opinion

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought this bag from bloomingdales for a super good deal, $340, original $850, but i'm not so sure if i want to keep it. what do you all think? it has both brown and black, which is nice because i can wear it with both colors. also, i can take the strap off and use it as a clutch. i don't have that many bags because i have a hard time picking one out. i have two other louis vuittons and that's it. the bag is beautiful in real life...i'm just not sure if i am a big fendi fan.

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Fendi-Small-Woven-Leather-Flap-Baguette/3409917/product.html

do you think i should keep it?

2. I love baguettes and think it's cute.

3. wow congrats! what a great deal on the bag. if i were you, i think i'd keep the bag, i love the baguette since its small, i can take it to places i dont want to wear a big bag to like to a party or lounge

4. I think it's really nice, an offbeat texture and a simple,versatile colour. Plus the baguette is a classic...definitely a keeper.

5. Great deal. It doesn't really do anything for me IMHO, but if you love it-ROCK it

6. buy what you love and only what you love..the baguette a classic and timeless