need opinion...

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
My Black caviar Maxi just came in ..which i LOVE!!!!!!!....

should I get rid of my black caviar jumbo...I cant see me using the jumbo once i get the maxi delivered?what do u think?

i know..LOL..plus my shopping expenses have been WILDLY outta control this last month..hehe
(red caviar jumbo,J12,chain mail hobo,black WOC...etc..etc...)

Last edited:
^^You are telling me. I honestly should be banned from ALL shopping, except food.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

You ladies are too funny, but I so agree...this ban thing is going to be a bummer.

I agree - maybe hang on to both for a week or so and see what you think after you get the Maxi in your hot little hands...if you then come to realize you will never use the jumbo...let it go.:yes:

I would keep the Black Caviar Jumbo if it has the Bijoux Chain. I am so in love with this chain, and I prefer it to the classic leather-intertwined one. But if you really feel that you will not use the Jumbo and if you don't think that you will miss this particular style later on, then sell it. If it's just going to sit in the closet, there's no reason to keep it.

I would keep the Black Caviar Jumbo if it has the Bijoux Chain. I am so in love with this chain, and I prefer it to the classic leather-intertwined one. But if you really feel that you will not use the Jumbo and if you don't think that you will miss this particular style later on, then sell it. If it's just going to sit in the closet, there's no reason to keep it.
I have the jumbo with bijoux and would never give it up. EVER its my fav flaps. I want the maxi in the beige!!!!