need opinion...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Black caviar Maxi just came in ..which i LOVE!!!!!!!....

should I get rid of my black caviar jumbo...I cant see me using the jumbo once i get the maxi delivered?what do u think?

2. If it were me, I wouldn't own both.

3. #3 Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
    i know..LOL..plus my shopping expenses have been WILDLY outta control this last month..hehe
    (red caviar jumbo,J12,chain mail hobo,black WOC...etc..etc...)

4. ^^You are telling me. I honestly should be banned from ALL shopping, except food.

5. ^I even spend a FORTUNE on food...LMAO..I need to cook more..hehe

6. sell the jumbo for the maxi.. duh. lol

7. If you can't see yourself using the jumbo, get rid of it! But wait until you have the maxi for a few days/weeks first to see how you feel.

8. Yes, selling the jumbo seems to make perfect sense to me. There would be no use in having both and the Maxi is definitely more unique than the Jumbo...

9. sell the jumbo! congrats on the maxi - where are the modelling pics?!?!?

10. Wasn't this the Jumbo that you sold once and then regretted it later? (and had to buy another?)

Why don't you save the Jumbo for your daughter?!!

11. ^yup....lmao!u r good!!!!
    i have many jumbos...i just have way too many black chanel bags....

12. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

You ladies are too funny, but I so agree...this ban thing is going to be a bummer.

I agree - maybe hang on to both for a week or so and see what you think after you get the Maxi in your hot little hands...if you then come to realize you will never use the jumbo...let it go.:yes:

13. bag just got to my Fla boutique..she emailed me that she would overnight it MONDAY..hehe...so TUES will b modeling pic day

14. I would keep the Black Caviar Jumbo if it has the Bijoux Chain. I am so in love with this chain, and I prefer it to the classic leather-intertwined one. But if you really feel that you will not use the Jumbo and if you don't think that you will miss this particular style later on, then sell it. If it's just going to sit in the closet, there's no reason to keep it.

15. I have the jumbo with bijoux and would never give it up. EVER its my fav flaps. I want the maxi in the beige!!!!