Need Opinion: Summer Bag Colour

Faith2

Jul 15, 2008
I have been looking for a summer bag and every year I start to look only to be disappointed with the options for one reason or another. This year I found the Madison Small Phoebe Shoulder bag which I think looks like a great option for me.

Now the problem, I can't decide which colour I should get. I love the Grey Birch colour. It seems so versatile and a great soft colour which I think would work for spring/summer. But given that I really am looking for a spring/summer bag, I think the parchment colour is probably more in line with a summer bag. As a result I am struggling to decide which way to go as I like both colours and I don't want to buy both colours.

I would appreciate your opinions on what colour you think would work best.

'Madison - Small Phoebe' Leather Shoulder

Attachments

• Bag2.JPG
    Bag2.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 479
  • bag photo (2).jpg
    bag photo (2).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 478
I personally found the parchment too pink for me, it's definitely not white. But I know other TPFers loved that it had pink in it, or felt it was too white! So I prefer the grey birch myself of those two color options. Have you been able to see them IRL?

as much as i love the white i'd go with grey birch personally.....but i'm just going off of what I LIKE. I honestly would wear both bags all year round but i feel like white would just show wear fast than the grey......cant wait to see which bag you pick :biggrin: they're both amazing

I have the grey birch and I love it. That said, it has a lot of purple in it, so much so that people have called it a purple bag. I would make sure that this color worked with the majority of my summer wardrobe if I was going to use just the one bag.

I also love parchment bags and wear them just about all summer. One really can't go wrong with the parchment, except that one must take a little care with it.

Thanks everyone for your feedback:smile:

I went ahead and purchased the parchment colour but I keep thinking about the grey birch. I think I will get out some of my summer clothes including some of my white dresses to see how the parchment looks. I haven't had a bag this colour in a long time so I'm not sure about how it will hold up with colour transfer, dirt etc.

Not that I need another bag, but I am thinking if I really like the grey birch maybe I should look for a different bag in a grey colour. Something to think about...