Need Opinion: Summer Bag Colour

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been looking for a summer bag and every year I start to look only to be disappointed with the options for one reason or another. This year I found the Madison Small Phoebe Shoulder bag which I think looks like a great option for me.

Now the problem, I can't decide which colour I should get. I love the Grey Birch colour. It seems so versatile and a great soft colour which I think would work for spring/summer. But given that I really am looking for a spring/summer bag, I think the parchment colour is probably more in line with a summer bag. As a result I am struggling to decide which way to go as I like both colours and I don't want to buy both colours.

I would appreciate your opinions on what colour you think would work best.

'Madison - Small Phoebe' Leather Shoulder

Attached Files:

2. I personally found the parchment too pink for me, it's definitely not white. But I know other TPFers loved that it had pink in it, or felt it was too white! So I prefer the grey birch myself of those two color options. Have you been able to see them IRL?

3. It sounds to me like you love the grey birch more - I really like that color too, so that would be my pick!

4. I love parchment in any bag...so that would be my choice.

5. I'm scared of white bags, so I would go with the grey birch.

6. Not sure if you should consider which goes with your summer clothes more. I personally love white and off-white bags for spring and summer.

7. I don't do white at all. Grey birch!

8. as much as i love the white i'd go with grey birch personally.....but i'm just going off of what I LIKE. I honestly would wear both bags all year round but i feel like white would just show wear fast than the grey......cant wait to see which bag you pick :biggrin: they're both amazing

9. Like both but I have only seen the grey birch in person. It's very pretty!

10. I have the grey birch and I love it. That said, it has a lot of purple in it, so much so that people have called it a purple bag. I would make sure that this color worked with the majority of my summer wardrobe if I was going to use just the one bag.

I also love parchment bags and wear them just about all summer. One really can't go wrong with the parchment, except that one must take a little care with it.

11. Thanks everyone for your feedback:smile:

I went ahead and purchased the parchment colour but I keep thinking about the grey birch. I think I will get out some of my summer clothes including some of my white dresses to see how the parchment looks. I haven't had a bag this colour in a long time so I'm not sure about how it will hold up with colour transfer, dirt etc.

Not that I need another bag, but I am thinking if I really like the grey birch maybe I should look for a different bag in a grey colour. Something to think about...

12. it also depends on what life style you lead in the summer, are you outdoors a lot, do you work, do you got out a lot etc