Need Opinion Pls! Japan Exclusive Gucci Bag

lee_dya

Mar 21, 2014
IMG_0096.jpg Hi all, I'm going to Japan in next few months and planning to buy Gucci bag there. I saw this Japan exclusive gucci bag online, I think it's cute and special because you can only buy it in Japan, but is it too "YSL Sac De Jour"?? They quite similar. What do you guys think? Should I get the bag? TIA!

Reactions: archengsculp

shopaholicious

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 25, 2008
SF Bay Area
Wow I did not know about these limited edition! There are some other color and floral prints, which are very Gucci. Although the front has the square-ish look as YSL, the profile is quite different since it closes on the top with magnets so it looks more triangular. I like the minimalist design. You should get it!

Reactions: lee_dya

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Love the colour!

It reminds me of the the Princy just less structured so maybe they'll be launching the Ribbon collection more widely. I like it more than a lot of current Gucci bags but I wonder how much it holds as closed as you'll lose all the space at the top, but then you coul also leave it open and use it like a small shopper too. If you like it you certainly have my blessing :tup: .

Reactions: lee_dya

lee_dya

Mar 21, 2014
Thank you all for your opinion! The bag is not typical Gucci bag, but I do love the design and the colour! I think I will get it!

Reactions: papertiger