need opinion on valentino patent histoire bag

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
www.agreatdog.com
I've had two, but I'm down to one right now. I don't have patent in that bag, but I have had a patent Valentino in the past and it was pretty easy to care for.

I have to say though that for the money, Valentino patent isn't anywhere NEAR the quality of YSL. I'd personally get the Histoire bag in one of the leathers, but that's me! ;)

Mar 13, 2009
WOW.
Grace, your bag looks absolutely Gorgeous!! That blue is TDF! Looks so shimmery and sparkly. Dear lord, she is stunning. :drool: :faint:

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
www.agreatdog.com
Thanks guys! Sorry the pic isn't the best. Actually, I had one in red before I got this one and like a fool, I sold it. The red bag was older and the leather on it was even better than this one, if you can believe it. If I ever get a chance to get that bag back...'sigh'

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
I loved this bag for a long time but never owned 1, I was so close to getting it when I saw a red leather on Ebay for good deal. I won the bid, but when I got it, I can see that the red color was really painted over & the paint smell was still lingering on the bag. The seller never disclosed it, I returned it & gave him a negative feedback. Of course he gave me a full refund, but I got so disappointed. I bought a Balenciaga w/ Giant Hardware instead & since then I got hooked & my love for Valentino just subsides.

Last edited:

chloefans

May 30, 2009
a boring city
I loved this bag for a long time but never owned 1, I was so close to getting it when I saw a red leather on Ebay for good deal. I won the bid, but when I got it, I can see that the red color was really painted over & the paint smell was still lingering on the bag. The seller never disclosed it, I returned it & gave him a negative feedback. Of course he gave me a full refund, but I got so disappointed. I bought a Balenciaga w/ Giant Hardware instead & since then I got hooked & my love for Valentino just subsides.
hm.. i never try balenciaga. they remind me of the bag that you wear to work

chloefans

May 30, 2009
a boring city
Thanks guys! Sorry the pic isn't the best. Actually, I had one in red before I got this one and like a fool, I sold it. The red bag was older and the leather on it was even better than this one, if you can believe it. If I ever get a chance to get that bag back...'sigh'

what abou a silver leather one? have you seen this one in person?
see photo ln the left
the right one, the color seems to be too dark

Attachments