Need Opinion on Prada shoes

bsprout

O.G.
Jan 2, 2013
I have an event this Thursday and I was going to wear these open-toe shoes (I live in Miami). I was wondering if they're too summery? The event is at lunchtime at Neiman Marcus. The fashion director Ken Downing is going to be there and I don't want to look like a Glamour 'don't' : ) I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1384918344.379448.jpg

I have an event this Thursday and I was going to wear these open-toe shoes (I live in Miami). I was wondering if they're too summery? The event is at lunchtime at Neiman Marcus. The fashion director Ken Downing is going to be there and I don't want to look like a Glamour 'don't' : ) I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

View attachment 2404513

Hi there-

I think you could do this style but the woven heel, and maybe the white stitching makes it too summery. I have a few pair of Prada sandals I would like to wear in LA but they have the same kind of heel and I'm waiting for spring to wear em.

What does the rest of your outfit look like?

Thanks so much for getting back to me, that's exactly what i was concerned about. I think I'll just stick to my black Manolo pumps. (to answer your question, I'm wearing a black pencil skirt with a black and rose-colored sleeveless V-neck colorblocked top).. Thanks again!

Thanks so much for getting back to me, that's exactly what i was concerned about. I think I'll just stick to my black Manolo pumps. (to answer your question, I'm wearing a black pencil skirt with a black and rose-colored sleeveless V-neck colorblocked top).. Thanks again!

I think those pumps will be great.

You'll have to post your outfit the day of the event-maybe along with a pic of Ken!