Need opinion on new WOC tear & quality

moimoimoi

Apr 27, 2016
Hi all,

I bought this WOC at the end of June, so 2,5 months ago. I haven’t been using it daily or anything, but when I use it I don’t baby it either.. That’s why I got it in caviar, I try to be more careful with my lambskin bags.

Anyways, this morning I noticed some tear on a corner, looks like the leather has peeled off? I’d really appreciate your opinion on this, is this normal/ok for such a new bag? Or would you show it at Chanel and how do you think they would react?

Thanks for your help!

A2A489B5-2A48-4E3A-91C1-4CAB99634661.jpegF297EAE5-A301-4A02-B311-1B759080665E.jpeg56E86F73-FF22-4F2A-AFD2-4746C3B07CA1.jpeg

Looks like the glazing is peeling. Definitely get it checked out at Chanel. I would use it daily for the next week to make sure the wear is more obvious before heading to chanel.

hmm that's definitely not normal. i got a woc in march and have been using it as my everyday bag for errands since quarantine started and it still looks perfect. i would get it checked by chanel asap.

Yes, I agree with others.. bring it back to the store for evaluation. I have a woc that I’ve used a million times in the last 7-8yrs and the leather is still perfect! I hope you get a resolution!