Need opinion of this boy

globsey

O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Hi,
Saw this boy today in the shop but only came in small size. Do you think this is more like a novelty bag that will not get worn a lot? And if any of you have this, in small or medium, can you please post modelling pictures? Does it come in medium? I actually prefer medium for this style. Thanks for your input!

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/outbound-distilleryimage4/t0.0-17/OBPTH/c01921c6f78911e3a0360002c9992228_6.jpg

Oh I'd wear that all day every day! It's a neutral color that matches outfits for all seasons. It's casual enough to wear with sweats and flip flops, but the design and elegance make it fancy enough for dinners, parties, and concerts--without being too over-the-top. It also doesn't have the outrageously big "CCs" or other obvious signs of the brand, so it can go under the radar. The reddish brown, combined with silver/rhodium hardware make it duo-toned in its own right.

Buy!!

Attachments

• LovelyTobaccoBoy.jpg
    LovelyTobaccoBoy.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 426
Being honest, I don't like it. It is too fussy for my eye, too much going on. My tastes don't matter a jot though. If you love it then go for it, I expect it will look beautiful on you.

I've seen it live and it's a very well-made bag, the details are really quite impressive. And the brown will go well with a wide range of colours so you can't go wrong with that either. If this is your style then it's a wonderful investment. Good luck deciding!

I think it's beautiful. IMO it will look better as it ages and the small size makes it cute. Some designs look better in smaller sizes (and vice versa) because the larger ones may be too much, if that makes sense. Of course it all comes down to what works for you. The small is small so you'd have to make it work not carrying much, but that bag is beautiful so either way (small/medium) it'll look nice.

I love the color and it is a unique bag. In fact the color of the leather which frames the bag is my favorite handbag color and the craftsmanship of the bag is special. If you love it and think you will continue to love it for many seasons go for it.