need opinion - keep or return

ang2383

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
i bought these today and i'm very unsure about the color and the price. these are the metallic patent simples in marine for $272 ish (retail $595).

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GOpwL1quNBU/ShII1p1SfdI/AAAAAAAAAFI/y1DjeIxbHe0/s320/metallic+marine.jpg

i wish the purple and red were available. i like the red A LOT. i'm also very unsure about the height since i don't normally wear heels this height or this color. i'm a black shoe and 2.5 inch max heel height kind of girl. this shoe looks like it's 4 inches.

any thoughts? what would i wear this with? also, i know the metallic leather scratches easily, but what about the metallic patent?

thanks ladies! i appreciate it =)

Attachments

• metallic marine.jpg
    metallic marine.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 69
Are they the 85mm or the 100mm heel? Either way, Simples are SO comfortable, even if you aren't used to a higher heel you will do just fine with them. I think it's a beautiful color and classic style and you'll find tons to match with them. You could easily wear them with jeans or as a pop of color with a neutral outfit if you aren't comfortable trying anything else.

I say if you don't like higher heels and are unsure of the color, return them. $300 is still a lot of money for shoes you may never wear. I've bought shoes that were higher than my comfort zone and just rarely if ever wear them.
That said, maybe you will love them IRL.

I think they're a beautiful color and a great, comfortable shoe to wear (even at 4 inches) but I usually wear 4 inches, I tend to skip over the smaller heels. I think you got an incredible deal for them too!
However, as all the above are saying, when you get them and try them on and you don't love them or you still have your doubts, return them. Honestly it's not worth it to keep them just b/c they were a great deal if you won't wear them much. That $272 can go towards another pair you absolutely love.
Good luck! Let us know when you get them!

If you don't love 'em, send 'em back. Much easier to do with shoes than with boyfriends/girlfriends, so consider yourself to be in a great situation. If you don't love them then you can already start planning your next pair! What is your favourite?

agreed with the ladies - the simple is one of the most classic and comfortable styles. however, if you don't love them, you should send them back. no sense keeping a pair you won't wear. good luck!