Need new white sandals . Encens 50 or oasis ?

Sandals choice ?

• Encens 50

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Oasis

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Popcorn87

Jan 5, 2019
I need help deciding on some new white sandals ? I’ve never tried either of these . Opinions of these and how you like them if you own them ? IMG_6659.png

Attachments

• IMG_6625.png
    IMG_6625.png
    622.9 KB · Views: 11
Personally both would not work for me.

Ences are beautiful, secure with the ankle strap but I have issues with the leather backing on these types shoes. I can't say specifically about the ences because I don't own a pair. But for most shoes with that ankle strap design, the leather backing tends to rub against my skin and give me blisters or cut me. Especially if they are very high/tall (not the heel, but the leather back).
That just might be my feet and/or the way I walk though so who knows lol.

Oasis have that cute and casual vibe but they are just loud. That and every single heeled sandal with that design I have tried on, always slaps the ground. Drives me nuts.

Reactions: step2005
Personally both would not work for me.

Ences are beautiful, secure with the ankle strap but I have issues with the leather backing on these types shoes. I can't say specifically about the ences because I don't own a pair. But for most shoes with that ankle strap design, the leather backing tends to rub against my skin and give me blisters or cut me. Especially if they are very high/tall (not the heel, but the leather back).
That just might be my feet and/or the way I walk though so who knows lol.

Oasis have that cute and casual vibe but they are just loud. That and every single heeled sandal with that design I have tried on, always slaps the ground. Drives me nuts.

I was actually in a similar internal debate as OP.
I am looking for a pair of casual summer sandals and the white or gold oasis look beautiful.
I havent tried yet but I have heard the epsom version is very painful to break in.

The Helia style also looks more comfortable and with better support although I personally dislike the black heel.
1718118166358.png