Need new TV, has anyone bought online?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hubby HATES my 13" TV in our room, it's been with me since my college days and he wants a bigger one....anyone bought a TV from online stores?

TIA~~

2. we buy TVs and everything else from Amazon.

3. I looked on Amazon and they don't have the TV I want anymore :cry:

4. if you're thinking of buying something like an LCD or DLP, i'd say go to a store and take a look because the picture quality is going to vary significantly between models and brands. if you're just buying a regular tube tv, then i'd suggest someplace like bestbuy.com because then you can return in-store if you don't like it or it gets damaged during shipping. i work in a best buy, and i have to say it seems much easier to take care of things that way than to try and ship a TV back to Amazon.

5. There are many places online you can buy TV's (ie. Best Buy & Circuit City) Free Shipping Also. They usually have Good Sales.

6. amanda: I wanted the Sharp Aquos LCD, but I was trying to decide between that and a Samsung....which do you think is better? I went to Best Buy and was pretty confused. I am not a techie in any way! All I cared about was that it was compatible with my Tivo! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice